July 21, 2015

Bløme (Blow Dry & Nail Bar)

Hey guys! So, today's post is going to be a little different. I decided to start posting about which spas and salons that I recommend, because I get so many questions about that! I visited some really nice places in Montreal, that you guys definitely need to check out! Once in awhile, we all need to get pampered! Today was definitely that day for me! I visited both Spa Diva and Bløme, which were AMAZING! So, I'll start off with Bløme.

Front desk at Bløme


It's a blow dry and nail bar located on 46 McGill (H2Y 3W5) in Old Port Montreal. They only opened this March, so they're fairly new. It's such a unique and amazing idea! It's the first blow dry bar in Old Port! They offer services such as blow drys (no haircuts), manicures and pedicures. They do any kind of hair styling and braiding. Even their nail bar, they do shellac, gel, extensions and so on! Here is their website with all their services and prices: http://www.blome.ca/  They also have group party packages, which I think is an amazing idea! I mean, if you're getting married, they'll style everyone and even provide you guys with food!


These hair products are a must!


First things first, the decor is BEAUTIFUL! It's simple, but classy! Everything is white and that blue turquoise. It really captures your attention! They also have quotes everywhere, which I found so cute! They have two floors. The main floor is for hair and the top is for manicures/pedicures. I'll definitely be going back to get a pedi, like look at those chairs!


Those chairs! So beautiful!


The blow dry area
Little touches like these are beautiful! 


This quote is just too cute!

My friends and I, just went for a blow dry. We were going out for supper for my friend's birthday and we decided to stop by at Bløme. We just got simple blow drys, but our hair looked AMAZING! I basically straightened my hair and got a "flare" at the bottom. My hair honestly looked so glamorous! I was like really impressed and even my friends loved their blow drys! I love how they gave us tips and tricks to help maintain our hair! I know most hair dressers love to push  you to buying their products, but this wasn't the case at all with the staff at Bløme! They were just really good at what they do and you'll love the results! Blowouts are normally $35, but on Mondays and Tuesdays, it's $25 until the end of the summer! It's best to call in and make an appointment, because they're normally busy! Follow them on Instagram to see their work and promotions!: @blomeblowdrybar @kimbieri @audrey2025 .


Our blow dry. Nothing fancy, but we loved it!


The ambiance just felt so right at Bløme! The service was AMAZING and the staff was SO friendly! Like I have nothing bad to say! When we first walked in, they were so welcoming! One of the owners of Bløme (Kim) was nice enough to even give us a tour of the place! I can't see anyone complaining about their customer service, like they're just so sweet! Oh and did you know that they serve their clients Mimosas? I'm telling you, little touches like that really captures your attention! It just makes the experience even better! If you don't like Mimosas, they have coffee!


How can you say no to a Mimosa?! It was delicious if you were wondering


Overall, I'm in love with this place! I highly recommend it! If you have a dinner or a party downtown, it's super convenient for you to go to Bløme's!  They're right in the Old Port near the main attractions! It's affordable and a perfect place to get pampered! I'll definitely be going back there again! Thank you so much Kim, Audrey and the Bløme staff for having us and giving us such an amazing experience!





No comments:

Post a Comment