August 23, 2015

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop: Hot or Not?

Look what's back in stock!!! Yes guys, the famous Champagne Pop by Becca and Jaclyn Hill is finally back in stock on Sephora (online)! It may also be available at your local Sephora, so go check asap! If you read my July Haul, then you already know that I'm in LOVE with this highlighter! Hands down, it's one of my favorite highlighters! I honestly wasn't expecting it to come back in stock, but since it is, I decided to write a mini review for you guys! I'm sure you guys have seen this everywhere, so I won't be talking too much about it!

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop


First things first, the packaging is the same as the other Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors. It comes in the circular spaceship compact. The only difference is that it comes in a gold box with water droplets on it. It's actually so beautiful that you won't throw the box away! It comes with 8g of product and costs $46CAD. As mentioned, it's currently available online at Sephora! If you guys know any other places that carry this, then please leave a message down below!



Another look

The box


If you're a makeup addict, then you obviously know who Jaclyn Hill is! She's a famous beauty Youtubber  that's been around for a long time! I've only heard about the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors through her and I'm obsessed with them! Therefore, when I heard she was coming out with her own shade, I just HAD to get it! I love all her recommendations and heard nothing but good things about her other collaborations! Even though I don't know her personally, I'm just so happy for her collaboration with Becca! She's so down to earth and I've learnt so much about makeup through her videos! Anyways, let's talk about Champagne Pop! Basically, the shade is a pale gold with a bit of peachy undertones! The one thing that I love about this shade is that it basically suits any skin tone! I have medium skin and this looks flawless on my skin! It has the right amount of gold, which doesn't make it appear too yellow! It's a pale gold, so it looks amazing on people with fair or light skin! However, even though it's a pale gold, it still looks amazing on people with dark skin! I find because of the peachy undertones, the highlighter sets nicely onto darker skins! It doesn't wash them out! I know Becca has the shade Moonstone, which is too light for darker skins, but trust me, Champagne Pop is perfect! Lately, when I do makeup on other people, this is the highlighter I been using on everyone!


Close up (no flash/edit)

Swatch with no flash or edit



What it looks like on me (no flash/edit)


It's the same exact formula as the other Shimmering Skin Perfectors! Jaclyn Hill only made the shade and not the formula. It's very finely pressed. It's super pigmented and smooth! It blends really nicely! You can build up the color or sheer it down! You can wear this highlighter for more than 12 hours and it won't fade away! It's the perfect metallic shimmery highlighter! It seems like it's too much when you swatch it, but on the skin, it just gives you that beautiful natural glow! The shimmer is not overpowering like some highlighters!


I know the price throws some people off! However, these highlighters last forever! I've had Opal for years now and it barely looks like I used it! Basically, a little goes a long way, so it'll last you forever! As mentioned, it's a shade that suits every skin color! If you're someone that changes color by the season, trust me this shade will look beautiful with your tan and without! There really aren't many highlighters out there that are universal like this one! So, pick it up before it sells out guys! It's limited edition, so you don't want to miss out on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment