November 21, 2015

My Top 5 Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes

Hey guys! I been keeping myself real busy so that I can get a lot of posts up for you guys! Christmas is just around the corner, so I wanted to write posts that will help you with your Christmas shopping! So, to start things off, I'm going to share with you guys, "My Top 5 Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes". I picked out palettes in my collection that weren't limited edition, so that you can go out and buy them! It was hard to come up with this list! I didn't know I had that many palettes! Like, it was a good thing that I didn't want to include limited edition palettes or else, I would be thinking about this for months! So ya, I hope you guys find this post useful!

Before reading my post, can you guess which ones are my favorite?!



5)Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette
If you guys read my Fall Must Haves (http://makeupcheckbydivya.blogspot.ca/2015/10/fall-must-haves-makeup.html ), then this should be no surprise to you! This is absolutely a gorgeous neutral palette! It's definitely a palette that you can use everyday! They're all matte eyeshadows with a mixture of warm and cool undertones! This is perfect for a smokey eye or just a natural eye look! The pigmentation of these are amazing and they're buttery smooth! The consistency is also really nice and they blend like a dream! They're also pretty long wearing. If you prime your eyes properly, you can go 5-6 hours without having it fade away! I also haven't experienced any fallout with these eyeshadows!  I also love how this palette suits any skin color! It's just absolutely beautiful and I get use out of all the eyeshadows in this palette! If you love neutral eyeshadows, you'll definitely love this! This palette costs $55CAD.

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette



4)Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
I only bought this palette last year and honestly, where have I been?! This is such an amazing palette, like I've been living under a huge rock! First of all, look at how cute the packaging is! It's a chocolate bar and it smells like chocolate (legit gives me chocolate cravings every time I use it!). This palette also has beautiful shades! You have a mixture of neutrals and your pop out colors! You can create infinite looks! You can have a natural eye or a dramatic one, like this palette suits every and any occasion! There's also a mixture of shimmer, matte, satin and glitter eyeshadows! The colors work well on any skin color! The formula of these eyeshadows are really nice! They're really pigmented and blend like a dream! I haven't experienced any fallout with these eyeshadows! I also love how the colors work well with each other! You can legit travel with only this eyeshadow palette and it'll be more than enough! These eyeshadows are long wearing! I would say if you prime your eyes, they will last for at least 8 hours without having to fade away! I absolutely love this palette! It's a old palette, but it has perfection written all over it! This palette costs $59CAD.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette



3)Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 1-Nudes Palette
If you been reading my blog since day 1, then this palette should also be no surprise to you! I'm a huge fan of MUFE! They make some of the best products, especially when it comes to eyeshadows! I don't know how they make their eyeshadows, but their formula is hands down one of the best! They're SO pigmented and they glide on like butter! They also have no fallout! They also blend really nicely and have a nice consistency to them! They're also super long wearing! I can honestly go up to 12 hours or even more without having them fade away! Which is honestly amazing, but like usual, be sure to prime your eyes properly! You're probably wondering, if you love this palette so much, why isn't it #1? Well, the only thing with this palette is that, yes it's stunning, but you need to fish out another palette to use with this one! This palette has a mixture of satin, metallic,  iridescent and  diamond finishes. Which is amazing, but I love a matte crease and sadly, there are no mattes in this palette. It makes it hard to just use this palette! This is definitely a palette to use for an occasion. It's not a everyday palette at all, so ya! However, the shades are gorgeous! They're neutral shades that would suit any skin color! Like if you love metallics and shimmers, you will definitely love this palette! I always dig out this palette for occasions! It's absolutely stunning! This palette costs $49CAD. I also wrote a full review on this eyeshadow palette, if you want more details on it http://makeupcheckbydivya.blogspot.ca/2015/05/make-up-for-ever-artist-palette-volume.html


MUFE Artist Palette Volume 1



2)Morphe Eyeshadow Palette in 35T
I only received this palette this month and I'm already obsessed! I've been using this palette all month! Everything about it is amazing! First of all, the formula is amazing! They're really pigmented and have a nice consistency to them! They also blend like a dream! If you prime your eyes properly, they stay on for at least 8 hours! I also haven't experienced any fallout with them! The only thing is, because I have hooded eyes, sometimes the shimmer transfers into my crease, but just a little bit! You have a large variety of neutrals, purples, mauves, golds, bronzes and taupes! They suit any skin color! There's a variety of shimmers, metallics, mattes and satins! You can create a daytime or a nighttime look, like this palette is very versatile! The one thing that blows my mind is that this palette only costs $23USD! Which is absolutely incredible, because you're getting 35 eyeshadows that are amazing quality! On top of that, the palette comes with 56.2g of product, so you get more than 1g per eyeshadow! Like you're getting a bang for your buck! It's so affordable and definitely worth it! The only thing that the 35T palette is missing is a matte black eyeshadow and a brow bone highlight or else I could literally just use this palette for every look possible! I know a lot of people obsess over the 35O palette, but this one is equally as stunning! I was scared that this palette would have way too many cool undertones, but there's a mixure and the cool tones are actually really nice and would compliment any skin color! 


Morphe 35T Eyeshadow Palette




Now, we're getting into my favorite all time eyeshadow palette. Do you have any guesses?! 


1)Tartelette Palette by Tarte
Not sure if you guys saw that coming! I know it's not a "wow or omg" palette! However, I've been using it almost every time that I do my makeup! I just been so obsess with it! This is honestly really rare for me, because I always use my customized palettes. I love how this palette has all matte eyeshadows, because I love a matte eye for a everyday basis! I also love how there's a mixture of cool undertones, warm undertones, neutrals and purples/mauves. There are a lot of beautiful transition and crease colors! The purple/mauve shades are perfect to add a bit of color to your natural look! There's only one eyeshadow in this palette that I haven't used, because it's grey and grey eyeshadows don't look flattering on me. Other than that, I get great use out of all the other shades! This palette also compliments any skin color! The formula on these are also amazing! They're super pigmented and buttery smooth! They also blend like a dream! They also work really well with each other and other eyeshadows! They're also long wearing, I would say if you prime your eyes properly, they can last up to 12 hours without fading away! They also have absolutely no fallout! This palette is also really travel friendly! It's not too big and it's durable! I just love to use this palette for everyday makeup! I love the shades in this palette and it's definitely worth every penny! Trust me this is one palette that you'll get great use out of! It costs $54CAD. 


Tartelette


That's it for this post! I'm planning on doing something like this again, but for my favorite eyeshadow formulas. I can even do a top 5 favorite concealers, mascaras, foundations and so on. I think it'll be useful for those of you that are searching for good products that actually work! I know I don't have the biggest makeup collection out there, so there may be a lot of products that are good that I haven't had the chance to test out. So ya, let me know what your favorite eyeshadow palette is and what you highly recommend! Also, let me know if you guys want me to write about a topic in particular! 

7 comments:

  1. This fashion blog is indeed good for getting the fashion information. You can buy cosmetics online India as I have some awesome collection at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exclusive post.. thanks for sharing with us .

    Makeup Palettes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for passing by on my blog girl! Hopefully it was useful :)

      Delete
  3. Always find your blog useful Divya. So much so, you inspired me :) Thanks!
    labeaute.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks lovely!! :D You're so sweet! Happy Holidays xoxo

      Delete
    2. awww thanks lovely!! :D You're so sweet! Happy Holidays xoxo

      Delete