December 28, 2016

December Haul 2016 (Makeup)

Hey guys, I'm bringing to you my last haul of 2016! It's so crazy how this year flew by! I think this was my busiest and most productive year ever, but I still managed to have fun! I feel like I did so much and I managed to accomplish a few goals! I also hit 25 in November, so things are getting pretty serious now. I also finished my studies at Concordia University. So, it's time for the "real" life now. I'll be honest, I still don't know for 100% what I'll be doing next year, but definitely I'll still be freelancing and blogging. I'm constantly trying to find ways to improve in both those fields. It's definitely something that I enjoy doing and I hope one day that I can make it my full time job! There's a lot that I'm working on right now and I hope it all falls into place soon! So ya, that's a little update on my life. I don't talk about personal things that much, but I feel like once in awhile, why not? I try to post once a day on Instagram, so make sure that you're following me on there @ divyapatel_mua, so that you can be up to date with me! Now, let's get into this haul! It's not as big as I thought it would be! I was trying not to spend a lot on myself, since it was Christmas, but I did spoil myself a little bit!

The last Haul of the year!


I got my Clionadh Cosmetics order! I ordered these highlighters during Black Friday! They were having some great deals, so be sure to follow them on Instagram, so that you're always aware of the deals that are going on! You guys know that I love their highlighters, so I picked up quite a few! I picked up Eadon (light champagne with a hint of peach), One Off #9 (medium gold with mint and medium gold marble), Allspice (pearly white with pink and red reflects. It also has a medium caramel shade  running through it, which gives you the option to deepen the shade or wear it separately), Retina (marble of 8 different iridescent shades, but mostly comes of gold!), One Off #8 (champagne taupe shade with marble of pink and burgundy), Nightfall (gradient of green, teal, blue and violet iridescent shades) and Daybreak (gradient of magenta, red, orange and yellow iridescent shades). Daybreak was actually a freebie that they gave me, since I did review their highlighters, so thank you Clionadh Cosmetics! The owners are super sweet you guys and their products are truly amazing! I think out of all the new shades that I picked up, Retina is my favorite one! It's just so unique and I've never seen a highlighter like this before! It's also huge! I never see myself hitting pan!

How gorgeous are these?!



I also got my Artist Couture package. I placed this order also on Black Friday, I believe they were having 35% off everything, so I figured this was my chance! I've been eyeing these Diamond Glow Powders for centuries! You may already know this, but the owner of this brand is MAC Daddy and honestly, he's always glowing for the gods! His highlight is ALWAYS on fleek! So, it was time that I got on these! I picked up the shades Coco Bling (light silver iridescence) and Gold Digger (light gold iridescence). I still haven't played with these, but I can't wait! I did swatch them and they're gorgeous! The powder is really finely milled! If you want me to review these, let me know!

Can't wait to play with these!


As you guys know, the Mariah Carey and MAC Collection came out, so I was on it! It was such a struggle getting these products! I picked up 2 items on MAC's website and the rest on The Bay's website! I also placed a order on Saks's Fifth Avenue, but I don't think I'll be getting that order. It still hasn't arrived and it says sold out on their site, so I'm guessing my order got cancelled. I still have to talk to them, but reaching them has been a struggle! They already took the money out of my account, so now I'm going to have to fight for it. It's so annoying when companies do that. Anyways, I picked up the Eyeshadow Quad in It's Everything. It's basically a nice cool toned quad. I wanted the one with the warm tones, but that sold out really fast. The shades in this quad are stunning, especially for a soft smokey eye! I also picked up the Extra Dimension Skinfinish in My Mimi. This stuff was expensive, I don't think I've ever spent that much on a MAC highlighter before! My Mimi is a medium copper with gold shimmer. It's a lot darker than I anticipated! When I wear this shade, I like to mix it in with a lighter highlighter, just so that it doesn't appear muddy. The embossing and everything is stunning, but this highlighter is suitable for people with darker skin! I wish it was a bit lighter, just so that multiple skin tones can wear it! You can use it as a bronzer topper! The formula is amazing!  I also got the Touch My Body Loose Powder. I mean the packaging on this powder is to die for! It's absolutely stunning! Touch My Body is a beautiful radiant warm coppery gold! It looks beautiful on the skin! I can't wait to bath in this during the summer! Next, I picked up the lipstick in All I Want, which is a champagne shimmer under the Frost formula. I've been obsessed with metallic/shimmery lips, so this shade is perfect for the holidays! I also picked up the shade Mcizzle, which is a cool toned peach, under the Cremesheen formula. This is such a beautiful everyday shade! I like to put this over MAC's Lip Liner in Stripdown! Lastly, I got the Lipglass in Butterfly Bling, which is a peachy gloss with pink, bronze and gold shimmer. It's a stunning lip gloss that I can't wait to wear! Overall, honestly, I don't think any of the shades or products are that unique, but the packaging was legit to die for!

Isn't this everything?!


Moving along, of course I purchased from Sephora. Sephora always gives back a $25 gift card to all VIB Rouges after the VIB sale. I think regular VIB members get $20 and the Beauty Insiders get $15. Of course, you have to spend a minimum of $50 to use the gift card. I was debating on what to get! A lot of products were sold out, so I decided to just purchase some Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadows. I got the quad, which comes with 4 shades. I just wanted metallic shades. I picked up Peach Sorbet (peachy rose champagne), Amber (multi dimensional gold), Rose (rosey pink) and Chiffon (titanium antique gold). They're nice and opaque! I really do love the ABH formula for eyeshadows! I'm thinking about filling up a Z Palette with their eyeshadows!

Just some metallic neutrals!


I also bought the Amika Nourishing Mask. For those of you that may not know, Amika specializes in hair products. I'm trying my best to keep my hair healthy. I always put coconut oil in it, but I just wanted to purchase a mask that would nourish my hair, because it's convenient. I read great things about their Nourishing Mask, so I figured that I would give it a go! You guys, this mask is amazing! It really does nourish your hair! My hair just feels and looks so healthy! I can also straighten my hair easily, because I don't deal with that much frizz anymore! I'm really surprised that this mask was that effective!

Love this stuff! This is the smaller size by the way! I wanted to try it out first!


Lastly, I picked up the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Vintage Capsule in Pallor. Pallor is a frosted lavender with grey shift. I've never tried the Urban Decay Vice line before. The formula is really nice! It's pigmented and glides on your lips really smoothly. I'm not a fan of the shade that I picked out. I just pictured it differently, so we'll see how this goes. This collection is on sale right now, so if you been eyeing it, now is the time to purchase it!

This is the shade Pallor


I celebrated my birthday earlier this month, since I had exams going on when it was my actual birthday. Normally, I receive a lot of makeup, but this year, I ended up getting a lot of gift cards. However, I did get the Bite Beauty Creme Lip Gloss in Gold. You guys, I died when I saw this! It's just a beautiful shimmery gold lip gloss! It's SO pigmented! Like, I've only swatched this on my hand, but it's SO pretty!  I'm so excited to create looks with it!

This is honestly EVERYTHING!


That's it for my December Haul! My Favorites for December should be up soon! I'm trying my best to get it up before the new year, so look out for that! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! If you have any suggestions or comments for my blog, please leave a message down below! I always love hearing back from you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment